Sea you soon!

Hi and welcome to my blog. 

Again I will say that I suck at taking pictures during the process... Anyway, this is my first entry into this weeks monday challenge by Simon Says Stamp. The theme is "Life on the ocean waves". 
So my card isn't especially on the ocean, but more in the ocean, but hey, mermaids live both over and under water 😋

The products I used is: 

  • Art Deco stencil from Gina K. Designs.
  • Distress Oxide Inks Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves from Tim Holtz.
  • Mermaid stamp set I got ages ago from Amazon. 
  • Colored the image with my new color pencils that in my eyes are amazing! 
  • Clear pearls from a local store. 
With the stencil I first used Milled Lavender and then shifted the stencil and used Seedless Preserves over. 


Love the effect i got. 


And this is what i ended up with 😊 And I'm quite pleased because it is what I had in mind. 



Thanks the visit! 
Please come and visit me on Instagram: 



Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Watercoloring with Distress Oxide inks

It's pink!

I love this ocean