A jungle card

Hi and welcome to my blog. 

There is something I struggle with and that is taking pictures during my process... Here's the proof of that 😂 So I'm just gonna list up how I did this and what products I used.

  • Leaf stencil with three different green Distress Oxide Inks. I turned the stencil around in different ways to get this effect
  • Cover die is Jungle Frame from Hero Arts. I cut it out twice and glued them together. 
  • The monkeys are from Color Layering Palm Tree stamp set from Hero Arts.
  • The sentiment from the same stamp set. 
  • The sequins is from Little Things from Lucy's cards. 
I'm not overly excited about this to be honest, but I do think the monkeys looks great 🤣



Thanks for stopping by! Come visit me on Instagram: 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Watercoloring with Distress Oxide inks

It's pink!

I love this ocean