Welcome to the neighborhood!

Hello and welcome! 

This card was a struggle, I struggled so much trying to decide what to put as an background to my car! I don't have stamps, or dies, of houses, trees, hills and clouds cause I'm not a scenemaking cardmaker, but if I'm gonna continue entering SSS challenges I might have to get some 😁 

The theme for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week is "Transport It". And the only stamp I've got that fits into transporting something is this car with a bicycle on the roof... I got to start buying other stamps than flowers 😂

Anyway, here it is! 




Supplies:
  • Background: Distress Oxide on black card stock with some splashes.
  • The car stamp is from Panduro, a Nordic/Norwegain craft store.
  • Altenew Leaf Frame Cover Die.
  • Sentiment from Tailored Expressions Simple Strips Background.
I'm not a super fan over how this turned out. I lacked idea and inspiration during this one. Now on the other hand, now I got many idea about how to make a sky with clouds and so on... Oh, well. Next time! 

Thanks for visiting my blog! 

Instagram: 

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Watercoloring with Distress Oxide inks

It's pink!

I love this ocean